We take the security, integrity, and compliance seriously. The following disclaimers apply to email communication sent internally or externally from Globalstratos.
- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
- Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
- Our organization is NOT a Securities Dealer, Broker, or Investment Adviser. This email letter and attached related documents are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or context.
- Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of the company are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
- No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of our organization with another party by email without express written confirmation by the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- WARNING: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
- Any electronic communication that is conducted within or through the firm and its affiliate’s systems will be subject to being archived, monitored and produced to regulators and in litigation in accordance with the firm and its affiliate’s policies and local laws, rules, and regulations. Electronic communications may be archived in countries other than the country in which you are located, and may be treated in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country of each individual included in the entire message chain.